Samoa Apia Mission - March 2015 - 2017

Monday, January 11, 2016

Transfer to Savai'i

Cool bird. I think it is a Kingfisher. But I am sure it is a blue and white bird.
Well, I have been in this area only a short time but I just got the call yesterday that I will be getting transferred to...... SAVAI'I! :D I have wanted to go to Savai'i my whole mission and now I finally get to go.

My new companion will be Elder Ekuasi from here in Samoa. He actually came into the mission the same time I did so we are both new guys. I am super excited to go to Savai'i.

I will be going to Fagamalo Savai. I'll still be a Zone Leader. I will go over sometime this week, still trying to find a flight. Haha I should have a real house... I hope. ;)

This last week has been busy and I haven't spent a ton of time proselyting in my area because I have been doing exchanges with other Elders in their area. I have done a 4 day exchange with Elder Lealaiauloto in his area. Its been nice to speak Samoan again because my area is an English speaking ward. Elder Lealaiauloto's area is called Mapusaga and it is one of the strongest wards in Samoa. They get heaps of help from the ward in missionary work and last transfer they had about 15 baptisms. It was awesome to see how when the members are involved the work goes so much faster.
 
Sorry not a very long email this week. 
Love you all!
-Elder Lamoreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment