Samoa Apia Mission - March 2015 - 2017

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Letter from Elder Tutunoa (Jace's first companion)

Thank you so much for the email, it really means alot. Leaving Elder Lamoreaux was really tough, its only been a week and I already miss him so much. Would just like to take this time to thank you both for raising such an amazing young man who loves the gospel and the work of the Lord. I am proud to say he is a true Samoan and a worthy servant of God. I can truly say that Elder Lamoreaux has had a huge impact in my life and my mission, he is truly going to be a great leader here and in the future. I will never forget my days with the great Elder Lamoreaux

Serving with him has also made me want to go to the beautiful IDAHO, I pray that one day I can taste the beautiful potatoes he speaks of. Thanks again for this very thoughtful email have an amazing week. 

Alofa atu,
Elder Tutunoa  

No comments:

Post a Comment