Samoa Apia Mission - March 2015 - 2017

Friday, April 10, 2015

Week 3

Jace found one of his Idaho friends, Brunson, at the MTC (Brunson is going to Russia!)
Well, this week has been hard. We have some elders who don't like to keep some of the rules here and they get mad when they are corrected. I have learned a lot of humility this week as well as a lot of patience.

Samoan is coming along nicely. I know how to speak it now so its just a matter of learning vocabulary.

We got a new batch of missionaries in our zone this week. They are all going to Fiji. Our zone has missionaries going to Samoa, Fiji, Tonga, The Marshal islands, and Kiribati. Its pretty awesome. There are now only 3 Palagis (white people) in our entire zone. And 12 other elders.

A typical day here starts at 6:29 am  and has about 10 hours of classes/study time, an hour of gym time (I'm getting pretty good at volleyball) and 3 meals of cheap cafeteria food. ;)

Sorry, I'm really on a time crunch right now so I won't get to send a long email this week. Keep my zone in your prayers. :)

Ou te alofa ia oe!
 -Elder Lamoreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment