Samoa Apia Mission - March 2015 - 2017

Friday, April 17, 2015

Week 4



Lets see... Its crazy how fast time is going by here. Its hard to believe I'm in my 4th week. This week has been really good. My comp and I are getting along a lot better and we are seeing better obedience from our zone.
Samoan is also coming along nicely. I can speak in full sentences now so I'm quite pleased about that. Once you understand how Samoan is different from English its really not that hard. Spelling is so easy with Samoan because everything is spelled exactly as it sounds. I like that part. ;) 


I have been learning a lot about the atonement this week, its amazing because it seems that whenever I am starting to fully understand it the spirit gives me some new piece of knowledge that helps me understand the atonement even more and feel even more grateful and indebted to my Savior. I'd like to challenge all of you to study the atonement and the plan of salvation over this next week and look for the blessings that will come to each of you as you learn. 

 
Well ...the food here... Almost all of the elders in my zone have been gaining weight. I have gained about half a pound. Haha I now weigh 156 1/2lbs.  I have been exercising every day and also only eating salads and stuff so I haven`t gotten fat. There was one elder in my zone who just left to Fiji who gained 82 pounds while he was here. Crazy.
Well I am going to try to figure out how to send pictures so we'll see how that goes.

'Ou te Alofa ia te 'oe!
-Uso Lamoreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment