Samoa Apia Mission - March 2015 - 2017

Monday, June 29, 2015

-Insert subject here-

(pretty good subject eh?)

Talofa Lava mai Samoa!
This week has definitely been a week. It had 7 days and each day had 24 hours. (That weren't  supposed to be profound or nuthin') Anyways, its great to be a missionary! :D
This week I have gained a strong testimony of the power of prayer in missionary work. We have been praying that we will be guided by the holy ghost  in our days and our visits.  We have felt the guiding hand of the Lord in our work.  

On Saturday I had the opportunity to baptize two people. The sister missionaries in our district had two investigators ready to be baptized and they asked me if I would be willing to do it. [Brother and Sister Vauga]. Very good people.


Sorry I'm kind of just writing down all my thoughts of the the week without any order. This week as we have earnestly tried to have the spirit with us we have been able to be guided to the people the Lord has prepared to hear the message of the restored gospel. I look forward to getting to know these people better and helping them receive the blessings of God.

One way that we have been blessed is that people in our ward has really embraced the work and they are helping us a lot. I know that with out the help of members the work would be impossible. Always make sure and help the missionaries, I promise you that they need your help and that you will be blessed as you help them.

Got to break up a fight this week. All kinds of fun.

Alofa atu ia te outou!

-Elder Lamoreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment