Samoa Apia Mission - March 2015 - 2017

Friday, May 1, 2015

Last MTC letter

Missionaries in his MTC Zone

HEY HEY! Talofa lava! O a mai outou?
I will be in Samoa in a couple days. And yes I got the stuff you sent me. :) Thank you so much!

Haha my letters will probably just get worse...Ou te le talanoa fa`apalagi. I don't talk in English anymore because we have 6 Samoans in our zone.

I will get to call home on Sunday some time between 2-5pm when I am at the airport and then maybe again when I arrive in Samoa on Tuesday. I will be leaving Salt Lake at 5:45pm and going to San Francisco then to new Zealand then to Samoa. Pretty cool eh? My whole group is going except my comp because he is going to Kiribati. So there will be 5 of us.

It's crazy and terrifying and so exciting and I can't wait to get there and not understand anything and teach all those islanders who I love so much!

You know whats weird? I am going to skip Monday. I will never have a 4th of May, 2015 in my life.

This week I have given 2 blessings to people, one to a sister in my zone who was sick and another to a girl at the temple. The one at the temple was pretty cool because everything worked out perfectly for us to be at the right time at the right place to be able to give her a blessing of comfort.

I also got to do a lot of classes this week, and teach 4 lessons in Samoan and then also Skype with a guy in Samoa and teach him about church attendance. So yeah, pretty cool week.

Sorry I have to go now. I've used up my hour.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment